TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Confidential Information: Confidential information means any information disclosed to by one party to the other, either directly or indirectly in writing, orally or by inspection of tangible or intangible objects, including without limitation documents, business plans, source code, software, Login Details, documentation, financial analysis, marketing plans, customer names, customer list, customer data. Confidential Information may also include information disclosed to a party by third parties at the direction of a Disclosing Party. Confidential Information shall not, however, include any information which the Receiving party can establish (i) was publicly known and made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure; (ii) becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure through no action or inaction of Receiving Party; or (iii) is in the possession of Receiving Party, without confidentiality restrictions, at the time of disclosure by the Disclosing Party as shown by Receiving Party's files and records immediately prior to the time of disclosure. The party disclosing the Confidential Information shall be referred to as "Disclosing Party" in the Agreement and the party receiving the Confidential Information shall be referred to as "Receiving Party" in the Agreement.
2. Non-use and Non-disclosure: The Receiving Party agrees not to use or share any Confidential Information
3. Third Party: Any Person who is not signed an Agreement or not comes under any agreement with Airo Global Software Pvt Ltd is considering as third party.
4. Information – Any Kind of information that are in Digital or Non Digital form.
5. Employee/Staff : Person Who are working for the Airo Global Software Pvt Ltd in full time or part time as in terms of “Work for Hire “ in the specified domain and area in the Airo Global Software's Legal documents .
6. MD/ Managing Director – The person who are appointed and Approved by Board of directors present in the first party’s Legal Registration Documents
7. CEO [Chief Executive Officer]: The person who are appointed and Approved by Board of directors present in the first party’s Legal Registration Documents
8. COO [Chief Operating Officer] : The person who are appointed and Approved by MD/CEO with Defined Rights, Normally involve in Company operations .
9. CTO [Chief Technical Officer] and CIO : The person who are appointed by COO and Approved by MD/CEO with Defined Rights . Normally involve in technical side and Software Projects and CIO is Cheif information officer - providing right insight to company or top authorities
10. Project Manager [PM]: The person who are appointed by COO or CTO and Approved by MD/CEO with Defined Rights. Normally Manages Projects and task.
11. Team Lead: The person who are appointed by COO or CTO or PM and Approved by MD/CEO with Defined Rights. Normally Leads a Project.
12. Developer/Software Engineer/Programmer: This is an Assigned position in the company who do works under the defined work domains of the first party and Sl no 6,7,8,9,10,11 is also referred as “Employee”
13. Project / Task /Service. Doing a task or service done for some one for money or there is a flow of money inward after an action , it is considered as a task or proejct
14. Salary/Payment – The Payment and payment agreements will be basis on agreement with each person
15) Customer/ Client - Person or a company buys or get served by Airo Global Software Pvt Ltd or Any of its representatives for money or any kind of benefit are considered as customer / Client
16) Web Server , Domain , Internet - All terms are related to internet words which are used for communication or store data to view privately or publically or to provide access
17) Website - a location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more web pages.
18) Software : the programs and other operating information used by a computer.
19) Mobile Apps - A mobile app is a software application developed specifically for use on small, wireless computing devices, such as smartphones and tablets, rather than desktop or laptop computers.
20) Skype - have a spoken conversation with (someone) over the Internet using the software application Skype, frequently also viewing by webcam.
21) Web publishing - Web publishing is the process of publishing original content on the Internet.
22)software release - A software release life cycle is the sum of the stages of development and maturity for a piece of computer software: ranging from its initial development to its eventual release, and including updated versions of the released version to help improve software or fix bugs still present in the software.
23) software bugs - A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.
24)Debugging - Debugging is the routine process of locating and removing computer program bugs, errors or abnormalities, which is methodically handled by software programmers via debugging tools.
25) Time zone - A time zone is a region of the globe that observes a uniform standard time for legal, commercial, and social purposes. Time zones tend to follow the boundaries of countries and their subdivisions because it is convenient for areas in close commercial or other communication to keep the same time.
26)milestone - a significant stage or event in the development of something.
27) terminate or cancel - Terminology for ending contracts . Termination occurs when either party puts an end to the contract other than for its breach. Cancellation refers to the ending of a contract by destroying its force, validity, or effectiveness.
28) Payment - the action or process of paying someone or something or of being paid.
29)legal- relating to the law.
30) marketing - the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.
31) Digital data, in information theory and information systems, are discrete, discontinuous representations of information or works, as contrasted with continuous, or analog signals which behave in a continuous manner, or represent information using a continuous function.
32) mobile - relating to mobile phones, handheld computers, and similar technology.
33) Laptop - a computer that is portable and suitable for use while travelling.
34) Desktop - computer suitable for use at an ordinary desk.
35) Computer hardware - is the physical parts or components of a computer, such as monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, hard disk drive (HDD), graphic card, sound card, memory (RAM), motherboard, and so on, all of which are tangible physical objects.
36) Data - facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.
37) information - facts provided or learned about something or someone.
38)A programming language - is a formal computer language or constructed language designed to communicate instructions to a machine, particularly a computer. Programming languages can be used to create programs to control the behavior of a machine or to express algorithms.
39) A software license- is a legal instrument (usually by way of contract law, with or without printed material) governing the use or redistribution of software. Under United States copyright law all software is copyright protected, in source code as also object code form.
40) email - messages distributed by electronic means from one computer user to one or more recipients via a network.
41) contract - a written or spoken agreement, especially one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law.
42) work for hire- a work made for hire (work for hire or WFH) is a work created by an employee as part of their job, or some limited types of works where all parties agree in writing to the WFH designation.
43) A payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card or direct payments processing for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar.
44)refund- pay back (money), typically to a customer who is not satisfied with goods or services bought.
45) hourly - done or occurring every hour.
All contract and mutual agreements will be done separately for each person as per the time, situation and contract type which is acceptable for both parties. WE will not support or work or give any service for Drug related things, Adult and Sexual related, Gambling , arms , against any territories legal rules and un ethical matters .